Mar 15,2012
Mar 15,2012
The service I received from C J Hole was excellent.

I have highlighted two members of staff, Steve Smith and Tom Harris, because they were involved with my sale the most. However all staff in this branch knew about my property. They all visited it and whenever I needed an update they were friendly and quick to provide me with information. I was pleased that throughout there were regular viewings. I was also very pleased with the mortgage broker they recommended to me ¢â‚¬â€œ Jim Bradshaw ¢â‚¬â€œ who has been very helpful.

It took a long time (for me) to sell my flat (10 months from first instruction to completion) and throughout I felt that CJ Hole were doing all they could to get it sold. They even agreed to allow me to appoint a second agent and recommended Lease and Nagle to also market the property. As it turned out I did not need the second agent - CJ Hole completed the sale. However, as it turned out I have exchanged for a new house marketed through Lease and Nagle. So all in all - I was delighted to receive their recommendation.

I would definitely recommend CJ Hole. They were recommended to me by family members.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of CJ Hole Bishopston Branch! To leave a new review of CJ Hole Bishopston Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for CJ Hole Bishopston Branch