Mar 14,2012
Mar 14,2012
I agreed to rent a property from Countrywide at the advertised rate.

However after I had agreed to the move Countrywide revealed they were demanding the better part of a months rent for a range of additional charges. These charges were not notified to me before I had committed to the let and appear to be nothing more than a bribe for allowing a tenant to take the property.

Two weeks ago I received the six monthly renewal notice. It seems that Countrywide are demanding another bribe for handling the renewal.

I am not sure if I should cut my losses and move out . On the other hand this bunch of bandits will surely deduct termination fees.

I have honoured my commitment to this company from the start and have not argued about price. All I want is want an honest relationship with an organisation I can trust. This outfit are not such a company. Please for your own sake avoid this outfit.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Countrywide Residential Lettings Office 75! To leave a new review of Countrywide Residential Lettings Office 75, please click the link below !
Write a review for Countrywide Residential Lettings Office 75