Mar 14,2012
Mar 14,2012
I have used whitegates west Derby on several occasions over the last 5 years..For selling buying and for the last 3 years they have been finding me tenents for my 4 propertys.I have kept returning my business to them because i have always found them to be very friendly professional and something that is really important to me is if they say they will phone me back with imformation they always do they also keep me well informed about any potential tenents, And yes i could go to another agent and maybe pay a little less but i i would rather pay a little more for a hassle free service with someone i no i can trust.Laura Davis whom i deal with is really easy to talk to and listens to what i want and trys to accomadate all my needs. I would highly recommend .this agency to any one who is looking for a stress free agent.
By: Laura Davies
Mar 15, 2012

Thank you for your positive feedback, we really do appreciate it!

Laura Davies
Whitegates Lettings

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Office 26! To leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Office 26, please click the link below !
Write a review for Whitegates Estate Agents Office 26