Mar 14,2012
Mar 14,2012
When I moved into the property, it was filthy and many things didn't work including the oven, kitchen light and shower. The inventory, which we were charged for, was very outdated and included many things that were no longer in the property, such as the tv, coving on the ceilings and bedroom furniture. When we spoke to saxons about this, we were told it would be investigated but nothing ever happened. Since then, I have been living here for 6 and a half months and have been contacted 4 times about missing rent, which turned out to be in their accounts, and have been threatened with legal action once, also about missing rent which they have since found in their account. When I called them up about the letter threatening legal action, I was told that they didn't have full access to the accounts to check the payment was there, and so had sent me a letter with no proof of missing money at all.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Saxons Estate Agents Office 3! To leave a new review of Saxons Estate Agents Office 3, please click the link below !
Write a review for Saxons Estate Agents Office 3