Mar 14,2012
Mar 14,2012
These are the worst most unprofessional agents I have ever dealt with. They ignore requests, contacting them by phone we are spoken to condescendingly and rudely (especially by whoever manages the phones on Saturdays).

Their invoices and bills are always timely and they are quick to alert you to any late payments ( a tactic often needed to get some form of correspondence from them).

The way they managed our paperwork I am sure was illegal, not providing us with signed copies, swapping out pages after they had been signed.

It takes months to resolve any sort of repair work at the premises often requiring daily emails to be sent.

I feel sorry for the property owner because he or she is being represented in such a terrible way that I am certain they are not aware of, it's just a pity there is no way to alert them to the way GB are mistreating their clients.
Simple, honest and timely communication with the tenant. Accurate and timely paperwork. A modicum of respect and professionalism.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Gregory Brown Office 1! To leave a new review of Gregory Brown Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Gregory Brown Office 1