Mar 13,2012
Mar 13,2012
After a particularly turbulent start to the New Year, resulting in my having to find another property and quickly, I was so relieved to find that dealing with the staff at Romans was an absolute pleasure. Taking account of the fact that my application was far from straightforward, through no fault of Romans I hasten to add, I was particularly impressed with the absolute professionalism of the staff that I dealt with and the fact that I felt they were always acting in my best interest and were striving to ensure the end result was a success.

In particular, I would like to mention Jodie Kelly as she helped me deal with a sensitive financial issue in a sympathetic and understanding way and was never about to give up, which was so reassuring. I'd also like to mention Carolyn Reed, who has handled the paperwork and negotiations with tenant vetting for me in a way that made me feel comfortable and reassured, also displaying the 'never say never' attitude.

Thank you very much for all your efforts on my behalf, they are very much appreciated.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Romans Office 7! To leave a new review of Romans Office 7, please click the link below !
Write a review for Romans Office 7