Mar 13,2012
Mar 13,2012
The agents were very polite, but the property was on the market as "offer above £65,000 will be considered". I offered £66,000 at first, and discovered that actually, (after offering more still,) the vendor would not consider offers under £72,000. The estate agent put the flat back on the market, knowing this. Then, she tried to get myself and another buyer to have a bidding war to find out which of our offers she would choose to put to the vendor. It was very unfair. I am a first-time buyer, and there is no way I can afford to pay that much over what I was told was the starting price!
Put the property on at the correct price. Not asked me to raise my offer before even offering it to the vendor.
Attached Files

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of English Homes.co.uk Office 1! To leave a new review of English Homes.co.uk Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for English Homes.co.uk Office 1