Mar 09,2012
Mar 09,2012
I used House Simple after seeing the great reviews on-line and I saved at least £7,000 in fees. Frankly a call-centre with friendly estate agency staff is all you need. They sent me quality buyers and the first couple, who were in rented accommodation, offered the asking price on the spot. I don't think I spoke to the House Simple staff more than a handful of times and yet had a flawless sales process. Brilliant!

I have been telling all my friends, colleagues, acquaintances, my buyers and random people in shops to use House Simple. My buyers were devastated that they spent £5,000 selling their flat for no additional benefit. Would, and do, highly recommend.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Housesimple HouseSimple! To leave a new review of Housesimple HouseSimple, please click the link below !
Write a review for Housesimple HouseSimple