Mar 13,2012
By: 'Aaron Hinchliffe'
Mar 13,2012
Darren Warmisham is quite simply an excellent estate agent.

I've had some very negative experiences with agents as a whole and had more or less decided to sack off dealing with them altogether. Darren turned all that around. Throughout the entire process, from finding a flat to sorting out payments, Darren has completely instilled a sense of trust, and efficiency in his work. He contacts me on a regular basis to make sure things are okay and running smoothly and makes the whole thing generally more pleasant. I know personally due to past experiences I was quite demanding of figures and facts and the like and Darren happily obliged all my demands with a smile. He is a brilliant estate agent and a nice guy overall and if I ever need an estate agent in any capacity, he will be the only one receiving any kind of recommendation.

ludlowthompson