Mar 13,2012
Mar 13,2012
Darren Warmisham is quite simply an excellent estate agent.

I've had some very negative experiences with agents as a whole and had more or less decided to sack off dealing with them altogether. Darren turned all that around. Throughout the entire process, from finding a flat to sorting out payments, Darren has completely instilled a sense of trust, and efficiency in his work. He contacts me on a regular basis to make sure things are okay and running smoothly and makes the whole thing generally more pleasant. I know personally due to past experiences I was quite demanding of figures and facts and the like and Darren happily obliged all my demands with a smile. He is a brilliant estate agent and a nice guy overall and if I ever need an estate agent in any capacity, he will be the only one receiving any kind of recommendation.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Dulwich! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Dulwich, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Dulwich

81-83 Lordship Lane Dulwich, London