Mar 13,2012
Mar 13,2012
After a month of marketing my property through an online agency, I appointed Streets Ahead to boost viewings...and that's exactly what they did! The same day they received keys to the property, they'd lined up six viewings...and the next morning I had an offer at the price I wanted.

Daniel Woods was great during the initial stages answering my endless quesions as a first time landlord (!) and Bonnie Tarling was equally great finalising the tenancy arrangements.

In the future, I would always chose a local agent with knowledge of the area and a steady stream of potential tenants knocking on their door to...and that's exactly what Streets Ahead delivered for me.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Streets Ahead Croydon Branch! To leave a new review of Streets Ahead Croydon Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Streets Ahead Croydon Branch