Mar 13,2012
Mar 13,2012
I have been renting my home through Conrans for several years now and can not fault the service I have received.
I have dealt with many members of staff- particulalry
Anne Angus, Tamer Alcici, Jodie Jefferies, Lindsey Terry and also Chetna Patel.

My home has not been vacant for more than a couple of days to allow for change overs, the work which I have needed doing has been done quickly and efficiently but never withut me first receiving a full quote and explanation and the service has always been very friendly, polite and efficient.
Anne in particular was a great help when my tenants forgot to alter their direct debit when the rent was increased.
Tamer has been a huge help marketing my home for the Olympics. The whole team are brilliant and I can't recommend them all highly enough.

Many Thanks,

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Conran Estates Greenwich! To leave a new review of Conran Estates Greenwich, please click the link below !
Write a review for Conran Estates Greenwich