Mar 13,2012
Mar 13,2012
Sharon Davidson and I have received exceptional service from one of your employees, Lisa Roe. I have run a few businesses over the last 10 years and i would hope that i understand the value of exceptional employees. Lisa through her manner, responsiveness, efficiency and general attitude turned what was becoming an uneasy transaction with your company into one that became a pleasure. I will be telling friends and colleagues about our superb experience.To be very frank it was all down to Lisa. I hope you have an internal reward system as she is most deserving...

One final item that sealed it for us was on completion there were a set of keys missing. Sales man said he would follow-up and in 48 hrs we hadn't heard much...I escalated to Lisa and in 72 hrs we had the keys. Importantly she communicated constantly and continued going back to the owners asking them to check again if they had the keys and on the 3rd attempt they found them in a coat pocket...Lisa probably saved us all a few hundred pounds.. Most people would have walked away long ago...Great to see that there are still pockets of a service culture out there.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Romans Office 11! To leave a new review of Romans Office 11, please click the link below !
Write a review for Romans Office 11