Sep 06,2016
Steve
By: 'NIGHTMARE HOUSE 8'
Sep 06,2016
WORST COMPANY EVER! Lied that my deposit is secure, but when I wanted to retrieve they said that all the money is in landlords hands and they have nothing to do with it. Every time they were washing their hands off the problems. Took my money and goodbye. I lost ƒÂ¯¿½800 because of their lies,but I'm taking this case to the court.
absolutely not reasonable fees
By: Steve Barton
Sep 06, 2016
I am sorry to hear you think you have been provided with a poor service from our Company and I am personally disappointed that you did not at any stage requested a meeting with me discuss this matter in person. As you know we provided your Landlord with a let only service and therefore have been unable to deal with any issues relating to your Tenancy. We did however, pass on your comments to the Landlord promptly. I do not think it appropriate that I publish specific information about your Tenancy on this website, however, as mentioned before I am more than happy to meet with you to discuss the matter in detail. I can confirm that Stephan James has chosen to no longer work for your Landlord in the future. I agree if you deem it necessary you must take legal advice on your position with regards to the return of your security deposit held by your Landlord. Best Regards.

Stephen James