Mar 12,2012
Toby Hamilton
Mar 12,2012
All staff, including Toby, (the owner) are extremely rude and unhelpful. They will put on a show when you are viewing houses, but once that contract is signed and you've moved in don't expect any help with anything that's broken. They exploit the fact they deal with students, some of which may be naive, and it is impossible to get the same response to any question from different members of staff. They are quick to try and charge you for damage, which includes not leaving properties clean when you move out, even though when we moved in there was the remains of food in the oven, and not a single clean room in the house- despite having all houses 'professionally cleaned' before new tenants move in. This wouldn't be a problem if you weren't threatened with inflated charges for leaving dust on shelves when you leave! I can't leave exact details as I am still with MTM and I don't want any ramifications before my lease is up, but please take me advice: save yourself the money (they're most expensive for student letting in Brighton) and the raised blood pressure, go with someone else!

MTM Property Services