Mar 12,2012
Mar 12,2012
My Friend and I were looking to move out and rent our first property, we went out and viewed a couple of places with different estate agents and felt they were just wasting our time not really putting our requirements and needs first, after speaking to Simona on the phone I instantly felt at ease and felt like she took my needs and considerations into account and went out of her way to find my friend and I a couple of ideal properties that we are very interested in and will be booking viewings to see them. I was really impressed with Simona professionalism and will be recommending herself and your company to friends and family in the near future.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson City Docklands! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson City Docklands, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson City Docklands