Mar 12,2012
Terence
By: 'Neal Byrne'
Mar 12,2012
Couldn't eally ask for much more from this agent. Terence was very helpful from the word go. He was very informative and knowledgeable on the current housing market and was able to successfully advise me on what options were available to me. I didn't feel at any time under pressure to make a decision (unlike some agents I have dealt with in the past) as he was very understanding of what I wanted and the budget I had. The porperties he showed me all met the criteria I had specified and I am nw happy renting a property in Hackney.

I would definitely recommend Terence Cunningham as an agent, and Ludlow Thornton as agency. Very professional and very helpful - I will definitely use again.

ludlowthompson