Mar 12,2012
Mar 12,2012
Couldn't eally ask for much more from this agent. Terence was very helpful from the word go. He was very informative and knowledgeable on the current housing market and was able to successfully advise me on what options were available to me. I didn't feel at any time under pressure to make a decision (unlike some agents I have dealt with in the past) as he was very understanding of what I wanted and the budget I had. The porperties he showed me all met the criteria I had specified and I am nw happy renting a property in Hackney.

I would definitely recommend Terence Cunningham as an agent, and Ludlow Thornton as agency. Very professional and very helpful - I will definitely use again.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson City Docklands! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson City Docklands, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson City Docklands