Mar 12,2012
Mar 12,2012
I've always found Conran estates to be a helpful Agent in my years of letting out my property. They have a good knowledge of the Lettings business and take the strain out of being a Landlord. Their knowledge of the Legal aspects of Letting and Professional contacts in the building industry have resulted in the provision of an excellent service to me as a Landlord. If the Tenant reports a problem to them they contact me quickly and always offer a solution, but wait for my authorisation before proceeding.

As I do not live close to my property it is important that I have an Agent that I can trust to look after it, and I feel they do this capably. Jodie and Lindsey have been particluarly helpful over the years.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Conran Estates Greenwich! To leave a new review of Conran Estates Greenwich, please click the link below !
Write a review for Conran Estates Greenwich