Mar 12,2012
Mar 12,2012
Completely terrible agents.
Never return calls.
Pay rent to me late every month
High turnover of staff
Staff have no clue how lettings work, obviously not trained
Avoid this company like the plague. I have never come across a more unproffesional, rude, incompetant bunch in my life. Will cause you complete stress and hassle and arent members of ARLA so no protection when they mess up your tenancy! Completely terrible agents, takes them weeks to advertise the property Never return calls. Pay rent to me late every month I had to call them to say the rent hadnt been paid (tenant hadnt paid 2mths rent and they didnt even notice!) High turnover of staff Staff have no clue how lettings work, obviously not trained Staff are rude and unproffesional on the phone, very negative/fobb you off as much as they can, say the person you are calling for is out of the office (when you can hear them in the background!).
Attached Files
By: tearingmyhairout
May 08, 2012
We are having the exact same problems with the Whitehave office, no one returns my calls, tenant hasnt paid rent and I have been told to chase it up myself (we are paying for a fully managed package!) No one ever returns our calls, I am actually sending them a phone bill to show how many calls we have made to them over the 3 months we have used them. I cannot wait until the 6 month contract is up. Never would use Belvoir again.

Belvoir