Mar 20,2009
Mar 20,2009
I'm quite shocked to see some of these reviews. I've had some very bad experiences with Estate Agents - Duck and Hedges are by no means the worst. I'm in a slightly different situation as the property found through D&H is managed by a very consciencious landlady so I don't have any experience of D&H as managing agents.

However, I must say that D&H went out of their way to find us a property matching our needs and processed the letting agreement in a week with very little trouble. I had no problem with their staff and all went well. In fact, they even dealt with a worried landlady who was double checking everything.

It sounds like some people have had a bad time, but some of the reviews sound a bit unfair.
By: Samwell
May 28, 2009
It's not the finding of the property that is the problem with D&H, in fact they're very proficient at that. It's just that once they have got you in there they are no use to you what so ever and will leave you high and dry. It sounds like you got lucky with a decent landlady, but D&H 'manage' our property which means we don't get to speak to the landlord (or D&H to be honest) but we pay extra for the 'service'.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Duck and Hedges Office 1! To leave a new review of Duck and Hedges Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Duck and Hedges Office 1