Mar 11,2012
Mar 11,2012
I rented via Royston & Lund for about 18 months. While settin up my tenancy they were informative, prompt and helpful. During my tenancy they were also very helpful. I had minor house niggles when I was there - anything which I classed as "urgent" was dealt with immediately, anything which I called as "not urgent" was usually solved within a week. This was a great letting agent - tenant relationship and the only reason I ended the tenancy was because I bought a house. I highly recommend this firm and would not hesitate to use them should I need to rent a property in south Nottingham in the future.
By: manager
Jul 05, 2012
Thank you kindly for your great review. All members of staff are trained to be has helpful and polite as we can. Tasks within the Lettings and Property Management field are sometimes time consuming and not always straight forward to conclude to a satisfactory result for both Landlord and Tenant. It makes all the hard work of team worth while and we again we thank you for your positive comments.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Royston & Lund Estate Agents West Bridgford Nottingham! To leave a new review of Royston & Lund Estate Agents West Bridgford Nottingham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Royston & Lund Estate Agents West Bridgford Nottingham