Mar 11,2012
Michael Johnson
Pierre Dupre
Mar 11,2012
I have found Cj Hole Southville to be very professional, knowledgable and approachable. I was very worried when I put my house on the market as there were lots of for sale boards on my street, which had been there for ages, and didn't want mine to hang around too. But Michael Johnson came round, he realistially valued my property and within days I had a realistic offer. Once I had an offer Michael gave me excellent advice and helped me make an informed decision. Once the sale was agreed I was quickly contaced by Pierre from their after sales department, who has beenkeeping in regular contact and guiding me through the sale process. I am still currrently looking for a property, and the sales team are constantly in touch with new properties for me to look at, and asking me for any feedback. I would recommend Cj Hole Southville to anyone! they have made quite a scarey process, seem effortless and stress free!!

CJ Hole