Aug 30,2016
By: 'Marilyn'
Aug 30,2016
Berkshire Lettings have been one of the most horrific experiences of my life. They have been completely incompetent & disorganised, & dishonest. James took £500 deposit to secure a property for me then told me my references failed, he kept the money. I went to *another agent and they put me into a property and my references were all ok. 100% advise you avoid this agency as it will cause you nothing but problems and stress! ** BE AWARE
very high for what you get
By: manager
Sep 02, 2016
Greetings unhappy applicant

Im saddened to read your review and I have fully taken on all that you have wrote.

I have checked our system and I can see no viewing with the name you have put as your review name. Can you inform me which property and date you viewed and more importantly when you with good faith handed our agent the deposit?

We take all allegations very seriously and we will carry out a full investigation. Our complaints procedure is simple just put in writing to admin@berkshirelettings.com.

I would of liked to of thought that you might of contacted us first before your review.

Do you have a receipt with the amount on it as I cant understand why you were charged £500 considering that our fees, (published on website and marketing portals) is considerably lower.

Please do respond as I am concerned that you feel unhappy and negative towards my Company and I will like to resolve your complaint.

Complaints in writing will be responded within 28 Days.

Berkshire Lettings Ltd