Mar 10,2012
Mar 10,2012
I had my property let out by Hastings. Full Managed service rent collection and routine check up. As I had trust in Hastings and found Chris to be very helpful I felt at ease knowing my property was in good hands. I recently visited my property and believe me I felt disgusted with the maintenance of the property. Dampn, paint work coming off, posters on wall according to Tenancy Agreement this was not being adhered. I spoke with Chris and asked him why I have not been advise of the dampn. Apparently the dampn had been there since last year ''I had not been notified' as a landlord and Hastings are acting on my behalf to carry out inspections as I am paying for a Full Managed Fee. As a result the whole wall was filled with dampn and nothing has been done to rectify this issue. Property also not ventilated and full of condensation costing me and causing inconvenience to me. Chris would not accept any responsibility to the fact that he failed to notify me and made several excuses. The fact is he failed to notify me and thought this was not important to advise the landlord. They have on there website trustworthy. I would not trust Hastings again or recommend Hastings to my colleagues or friends.
After I spoke with them. I have not received anything. More than anything I have found Chris at Hastings to be very unprofessional and service not to the standard. I also copied John Kennedy in email advising how dissatisfied I was but no email back for an apology.
By: Kelly
Mar 15, 2012
I had similar situation. They are not a part of an approved scheme. Association of Agents\NALS. You should always be careful when choosing Sales\Lettings Agent as you may not get the service you pay for.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Hastings Estate Agents Ltd Reading Office! To leave a new review of Hastings Estate Agents Ltd Reading Office, please click the link below !
Write a review for Hastings Estate Agents Ltd Reading Office