Mar 10,2012
Mar 10,2012
HouseSimple probably saved me some £13,000 and provided me with an excellent service. The ONLY thing that's different between HouseSimple's service and that of a High Street agent is that they do not accompany viewings. You manage that. They did everything else, e.g. photos, floor plans, coordination of viewing times and dates with you and the buyers. They were truly outstanding at the end of the sale as they negotiated higher and higher prices from competing buyers. I simply don't see, given the access to the major agent's sites, such as Prime Location, via HouseSimple and their competitors, how a standard High Street agent can exist in the future - they may have more detailed personal knowledge of their 'patch' and its prices, but I think they will have to adapt drastically in order to provide an entirely different service because HouseSimple and others have simply side-stepped much of the costs of selling your house. My favourite moment, at Completion, was when my solicitor telephoned to say 'I don't seem to have the name of the estate agent I have to pay from your account here' To which my reply, joy of joys, was 'That's right, no agent to pay!'

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Housesimple HouseSimple! To leave a new review of Housesimple HouseSimple, please click the link below !
Write a review for Housesimple HouseSimple