Mar 10,2012
Mar 10,2012
I am another landlord currently owed money by Darren Briggs. Furthermore, the claim by the ex-employee, that this man does not run the appropriate checks on potential tenants, rings true and my own experience would support this claim. He is very plausible and unfortunately it takes time to see through excuses and untruths.
This matter is being passed to the liquidator.
By: Stu
Mar 14, 2012
I am a tenant and know for sure that employment reference checks were not done on me - there are only two of us in my company and no one got in touch to ask any questions about me.

I'm sure this effects landlord insurance issues as well as the obvious risk factors (I do always pay my rent but know that some tenants are a problem) so I would discourage any potential landlord from using this agent. He is as slippery as his handshake.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Anthony Morgan Office 2! To leave a new review of Anthony Morgan Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Anthony Morgan Office 2