Mar 09,2012
Mar 09,2012
I made my enquiry following acard being put through my door saying that there were people interested in buying properties in my area ( they soon disappeared.or didnt existg).
They originally put a sign up before we were in contract as I had a previous agent. When
My contract expired with the previous agent their sign was left on the floor i told them
3 times there was no board up and made a visit to the office. This took them
2 weeks to put the board up.
They sent someone to view my property their first viewing rang me 2 working days later to say they didn't like the property and immediately wanted to reduce the price of the property. It was their valuation inthe first place why do they all do this ?
I had a phone call from a representative at the agency who said they would ring me with fortnightly updates on progress this didn't happen
I even had a viewer turn uP who had arranged a viewing with the agent and the agents got the time completely wrong fortunately I was at home.
I rang them for feedback they promised to ring me straight back I'm still waiting.
I then told them I was taking my property off the market and renting it out. I was then
Told their views on my property which they had never had the discussions at the relevant times.
They charged a fee for their service up front which I saw no benefit from.
They even published the details of my property before agreeing it with me. In fact the date to respond had elapsed before I received the paperwork I found errors on the description and it was never amended. The main picture was one used by a previous agent and I was told it wasnt the best as it was confusing which was my drive so a suitable alternative was suggested , it was never used in the adverts.
I could go on but it is pointless When will something be done about these people who promise the earth gain people's trust and just let them down shamelessly!!!!
Be honest and do what they say they will do.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bairstow Eves Office 191! To leave a new review of Bairstow Eves Office 191, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bairstow Eves Office 191