Mar 09,2012
Mar 09,2012
I had tried a few conventional agents over more than a year and they were quite frankly useless; all they wanted to do was charge me many thousands of pounds for absolutely nothing more than putting my house on Zoopla and Right move.
Housesimple did everything that the standard agents did and more, with better potential real vetted buyers and they sold our house in just less than two months.
We had buyers coming saying that they had contacted the other agents and were told they had no one to show them round at the weekend and would not contact us as vendors to see if we would conduct a viewing (what planet are these people on).
Every enquiry with Housesimple is sent to you as the vendor!! we had nothing but praise from the purchasers for the way were treated by Housesimple!!
Our other agents did not even contact us after the few viewings they did do and gave us no feedback on viewings they did arrange.
They left us most times to conduct the viewings ourselves anyway and when they did show anyone round they might just as well not bothered as they were so bad.
This is why I went to Housesimple, as you show people round yourself and no one knows your house better than you do so why pay through the nose for someone else to do it badly?.
The standard agents wanted and would have taken almost £10,000 for a lousy service Housesimple were on the ball all the way and their details were better than the standard agents with better photographs and a more professional approach.
Housesimple sold for us in less than two months for a fee of just £510 inclusive of Vat!!!
I saved £9400 why would anyone want to give this amount to someone else?
I have now sold 12 houses throughout my life so I am no novice and none as easily as with Housesimple, you have to put yourself out a bit to conduct your own viewings but it's just a no brainer cost wise.
I read one bad review amongst countless 5 star reviews the readers may ask in amongst almost unanimous good reviews if one actually reflects the true service.
I for one did not find Housesimple anything other than the best way of selling a house I have used in 40 years of buying and selling. If others are prepared to pay thousands of pounds to be ripped off by conventional agents then good look to them, I laughed all the way to the bank!!!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Housesimple HouseSimple! To leave a new review of Housesimple HouseSimple, please click the link below !
Write a review for Housesimple HouseSimple