Mar 09,2012
Nikki Moody
Mar 09,2012
I just exchanged contracts on my first property purchase today, and I really cannot rate Nicky Moody at Conran Estates Greenwich highly enough - she has gone far beyond what I would expect from an estate agent and I can honestly say that without her, we wouldn't have successfully got to this stage. Although I am a first time buyer and the purchase didn't involve a chain, we have unfortunately had delays over several months in agreeing everything and exchanging contracts. Nicky has been instrumental in pushing the process forward, making multiple visits to the property, chivvying up the relevant solicitors, arranging for utlilities to be connected, getting quotes from locksmiths....the list goes on and on and on! Nothing has been too much trouble for her, and she is always really professional, smiley and positive; a really easy person to work with. I would definitely recommend Conran Estates to anyone, and if you're lucky enough to have Nicky as your agent, you will be in very safe hands. Thanks Nicky for all your hard work.

Conran Estates