Mar 09,2012
Mar 09,2012
After seeing a 'perfect' house, I contacted the agent to arrange a viewing, and was greeted on the telephone by a rude, snobby woman!! I was told we could only view the house when THEY were in the area!! Do they want to rent this house out?! I explained that it was difficult for us to do any day of the week due to shift works, but was extremely unhelpful! Instead I was told "well, we have other people viewing the property anyway!" Oh well - poke it up your bum I say!! I certainly won't be using LD Lettings - I can't imagine what hassle they would cause renting from them!! How funny to see that other people think they're rude too - customer service NEEDS to be sorted out. Rudness gets you nowhere!
I would definately recommend a more 'chilled out' and helpful customer service! They need to remember that we are the customer, therefore do as much as you can to help that person - less negativity!!
By: John
Oct 08, 2013
I'm sorry that I haven't been able to make a comment sooner as I have only just been made aware of this site. We always try to accommodate times for viewings to suit prospective tenants, however, we have to plan our routes when we have a number of properties being marketed at the same time. We do try to conduct viewings within our office hours and regularly conduct them out of office hours. I'm sorry that we couldn't meet your requirements.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of LD Property Management Office 2! To leave a new review of LD Property Management Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for LD Property Management Office 2