Mar 19,2009
Mar 19,2009
I have been fighting Solitaire since 1996, I used to write to Mr Shapiro and Derek Strand of Solitaire at that time, but they never replied. I live in a Barratts built estate in South Bermondsey Argyle Way London SE16 3JH which includes Barratts handed over this estate to Solitaire for management (sorry mismanagement!) I have been in this estate 13 years since 1996. I complained constantly about Solitaire to Barratts since I bought my house in 1996, Barratts said that did not know that Solitaire were that bad. Despite the many complaints I made to Barratts about Solitaire, Barratts are still handing over estate management to Solitaire. In 2008, there was part of a 6 foot high boundary wall measuring about 20 feet which settled a little bit and all it needed was some pointing, Solitaire wanted it knocked know and rebuilt for a staggering cost of £51,500, it costs £60,000 to rebuild my house!!! This wall would have cost less than £5,000 to rebuild. Solitaire instructed M Hart Construction to carry out the repair despite cheaper quotes having been submitted by residents. After the wall was built Solitaire sent us another bill of £70.77 to each household for additional costs incurred by contractor M Hart Construction, this is beyond disgusting and dishonest. Solitaire have absolutely no integrity or morality, Solitaire are crooks that operate within the boundaries of the law. There are lights on the estate which have been out of order for over 5 years, but Solitaire never bothered to repair them, yet they were very keen to rebuild this wall because there was money to be made by repair the lights.

My service charges for my freehold house were £41 a year in 1997, in 2008 it went up to £232.83 a year, and this is for very little. Solitaires administration/management fee was £1,950 in 1997, it went up to £13,640 in 2008, that is more than 10 times or 700% increase in just over 10 years!!!. Solitaire charges as much as they like in management fees. How can Solitaire justify such an increase?

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of OM Property Management Office 1! To leave a new review of OM Property Management Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for OM Property Management Office 1