Mar 09,2012
Mar 09,2012
I actually sold and bought through Connells in Ferndown - I shall start with my sale!
They valued my home at the highest price (they said 10,000 more) and convinced me they could get it - AND THEY DID! Yes they did charge me a higher fee than the other agents but once it had all gone through (in less than 10 weeks) I banked 8,000 more than I would have done if I had used"the cheaper agent". So who was the best value for money in the end?? Connells! Throughout the sale they updated me regularly and even helped me fill out the nightmare legal paperwork.
My purchase - I decided I wanted to buy a flat so the girls went to work! Driving me from flat to flat (I don't drive) until I had found the right one. They then continued to give me the same great service that I got when I sold. Updating me all the time, answering my questions, helped me with my mortgage and did all the messy legal stuff. Then it was time to move and do you know what they didn't stop helping me even then! Due to my mobility issues (I am on my own and have walking difficulties) those girls gave up their free time to help me move in carrying boxes, loading the van then unloading at the other end. They even came back the next day to put up my curtains! And no I didn't pay them for doing this it was of their own doing.
Connells in Ferndown were absolutely fantastic and if I ever move again I WILL NOT CONSIDER ANY OTHER AGENT! I will also tell anyone who will listen to use them!
So if you are in that area I suggest you visit their office and see for yourself how friendly, professional and keen to help that they are.
So Karen, Abbie, Sam and holly - thanks for being the best agents in town!
By: K.fredericks
Jun 12, 2012
Thanks Peter, we are determined to show here are good, honest and helpful agents out there!

Karen @ connells xx

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Connells Office 10! To leave a new review of Connells Office 10, please click the link below !
Write a review for Connells Office 10