Mar 09,2012
Mar 09,2012
Staff are courteous and quick to respond to emails.
Rent receipts are paid promptly, and staff deal with maintenance/repair issue efficiently (providing multiple quotes and then ensuring the work is carried out).
Useful advice provided on rent levels at end of each rental agreement.
Only minor issue is that there can be lengthy delays between holding back monies to pay for repairs and maintenance and actually settling with the contractors.
By: Wharfy
May 16, 2012
I have to say that I am a landlord and I am completely dissatisfied with FJ Lord since they have centralised their property management. Unlike some comments on this page, I have not received any response to any email I have sent since April. I have to ring them constantly to chase them up. They also levy charges on my account with no explanation. In my view, their quality of service has deteriorated in the past 6 months and I would not recommend them under any circumstances.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Felicity J Lord Office 7! To leave a new review of Felicity J Lord Office 7, please click the link below !
Write a review for Felicity J Lord Office 7