Mar 09,2012
Mar 09,2012
A friend at work referred me to Housesimple last April when I mentioned the extensive fees I was being quoted to sell my property. I opted for the £500 flat fee and I must say was incredibly impressed.

I had lots of viewings which they vetted and organised with my only part being to show people around. Seeing as I knew the area and property best, this worked well. Got a good price, sold in 5 weeks and think this is the best way to sell a property, saved about £4,000.

The staff were brilliant throughout and I cannot rate them highly enough. Do not waste your money, use House Simple, the only thing they do not do is show people around and you can sell your property and area better than an overpaid estate agent.

I will always use them going forward and save my money for me, not for estate agents to have a flash car.

Thanks - Kevin

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Housesimple HouseSimple! To leave a new review of Housesimple HouseSimple, please click the link below !
Write a review for Housesimple HouseSimple