Mar 09,2012
Mar 09,2012
Overall a very good experience, Housesimple.co.uk were all very friendly and professional and they managed to sell my house online within 5 weeks. I chose these guys because their photos looked much better than the other online estate agents I looked at and at the end of the day that seemed to me to be the key to getting a property sold! > They were also on Zoopla which I look at alot, aswell Rightmove, Primelocation, Findaproperty etc. I think their marketing is one of the best out there but do your own research of course.

I was a wee bit wary of using an online estate agent to start with but cannot recommend these guys highly enough. I decided not to risk paying too much upfront and went for the Option 3, although I know I didn't save as much as i could have with the Option 1 fee option, I did still save a huge amount over what my local agents were going to charge me. If you are considering selling your home then it's definitely worth a shot.

The process was efficient and actually very quick, they had my property advert up and running within a week of me going ahead. They wrote a good basic description but got me to add personal bits I liked about the house and area which I thought worked really well. They got me to check the advert so i was happy before it went live. They also gave me a valuation guide that matched that of the local agent I had, so that was reassuring too. The viewings came in fairly steadily and I had two offers, they negotiated well for me and bingo! It was all fairly simple, the only thing the wife and I had to get used to was keeping the house tidy enough so we could get people in quickly.

All in all a very good experience and I would definitely use them again.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Housesimple HouseSimple! To leave a new review of Housesimple HouseSimple, please click the link below !
Write a review for Housesimple HouseSimple