Mar 09,2012
Ryan
By: 'ALEX HOUGH'
Mar 09,2012
Trying to sell a house in todays climate can be a long drawn out affair but I am so pleased that I chose Thomas Morris of Biggleswade. I was constantly kept up to date with what was happening with my sale either by telephone or email and whenever I "Popped in" to see them I was always greeted with a handshake and warmth.
Professionalism was always on hand and the worrying factor simply disappeared as I found them so reassuring and informative particularly as I had not a clue what to do!!
Ryan, Jill and Phil were the team for me.
Thanks guys, you were great.
By: Simon
Mar 09, 2012
Dear Alex Hough
Many thanks for taking the time to let us know your thoughts about your experience with our colleagues at Biggleswade-it is appreciated.I am particularly pleased that you appear to have been kept updated and that you were happy with the service we offered.

Thomas Morris