Mar 09,2012
Mar 09,2012
Trying to sell a house in todays climate can be a long drawn out affair but I am so pleased that I chose Thomas Morris of Biggleswade. I was constantly kept up to date with what was happening with my sale either by telephone or email and whenever I "Popped in" to see them I was always greeted with a handshake and warmth.
Professionalism was always on hand and the worrying factor simply disappeared as I found them so reassuring and informative particularly as I had not a clue what to do!!
Ryan, Jill and Phil were the team for me.
Thanks guys, you were great.
By: Simon
Mar 09, 2012
Dear Alex Hough
Many thanks for taking the time to let us know your thoughts about your experience with our colleagues at Biggleswade-it is appreciated.I am particularly pleased that you appear to have been kept updated and that you were happy with the service we offered.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Thomas Morris Biggleswade! To leave a new review of Thomas Morris Biggleswade, please click the link below !
Write a review for Thomas Morris Biggleswade