Mar 09,2012
Mar 09,2012
I have been a small Landlord with Conran exclusively since Oct 1999 as I am based overseas. They are my "London Lifeline" for my single property. I have remained with them due to their service excellence and the confidence they provide me remotely. I've had the same tenant for almost ten years and they have worked over the odds to achieve this. Notwithstanding a very credible offer from Nicky to sell the property, and my very positive impressions on her abilites even in a challenging market, I've decided to keep my faith with Lindsay's Lettings excellence. Whether I sold or let with Conran I can't lose! I hope Tamir and Simon can reward the stars in their team. If you are looking for a fully engaged service with real responsibility/accountability in SE London, look no further. These are the reasons I'm entering my 14th year as a customer of Conran's. I'm delighted to have seen them thrive since their beginnings in Lewisham.
By: Simon Hughes
Mar 09, 2012
Thanks Mick, the pleasure is mine. Its a true honour to keep a customer since our humble beginnings (when I had hair)! Our staff are not just paid on sales achievements but also paid on customer reviews so your review has cost me cash ;-). I feel this is a better way to reward our team as we dont just want sales moreover happy customers.

Thank you again.

Speak soon.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Conran Estates Greenwich! To leave a new review of Conran Estates Greenwich, please click the link below !
Write a review for Conran Estates Greenwich