Aug 25,2016
By: 'Sarah j'
Aug 25,2016
Dealing with someone called claire. What a waste of space that was... All i ever got was i will call you back and nothing. All i wanted was a viewing of an house she said id be first to look at when all this time between messing about saying il call you back. She let house out already! Im fuming,.. Some estate agents°Å¸ËœÂ¡
By: Sarah earp
Aug 26, 2016
Alex worton, before all of this i would have recommended your estate agents as i have been a tenant of yours before which you may see from my file and everything was great. However the thing that aggrivates me is that when i first phoned i was told i would get a call back this was of the morning then no call back, it was me that had to phone your company 30 minutes before closing. I was then told i could only see it of weekends which i then replied that i was away on holiday so unfortunately I couldn't make it. Thats when a staff member told me it was fine and for me to phone when i am back to sort another viewing. I then phoned on the monday morning i was back. A staff member said that claire was out on a viewing and she would call me back that day. Then yet again no call back again so i then phone your company an hour before closing just to be told claire was not in the office again. So the next day my dad phoned on my behalf as i was at work and i was getting no where, however nobody would tell my dad anything they would only talk to myself. The next day i was then told that the property had been let but i was not informed of this by your company. May i also just add that i told a staff member i could view anytime after 6;45 on any day just not that weekend and it would have been nice for a courtesy call to say it had been let out which i did not get. In my eyes this is bad customer service. After speaking to the landlord directly he was unaware of what was happening until it was let. Sarah earp.
By: Alex Worton
Aug 25, 2016
Sarah J, I'm sorry to see such a poor review of our services.
Having looked at the comments made and checking the history of your file, I can see that you were unable to attend viewings at the time that the current tenant, whom still resides at the property, offered. Subsequently you were offered weekend viewings, which again you could not attend for 2 weeks. Although there was a relationship between a family member of yours and the Landlord, our Landlord instructed us not to wait and to continue with other viewings, subsequently the property was let to another Tenant. Should you feel that you were miss treated in any way then please feel free to raise an official complaint in writing to myself. Regards Alex Worton

Worton Kelly