Aug 24,2016
Aug 24,2016
Had the misfortune to deal with this company, I viewed a property and decided to put an offer in, unfortunately it was rejected, I had no problems with that, my issue was with the way I was dealt with, I got told to NOT WASTE THEIR TIME, if I was not going to submit an offer OVER the asking price, I was then questioned on my finances in what I felt was a very aggressive manner, I felt very intimidated by the guy on the phone. I am afraid that I would not recommend this company to anyone unless that is you want to feel like you are a worthless piece of c...
N/A
Attached Files
N/A
By: Tom
Sep 01, 2016
Many Thanks for your comments *, we appreciate all Feedback Positive and Negative as it gives us an insight in to our customers journey. As a quick Sale Estate Agent we promise our sellers we vet all our buyers and make sure they are in a position to proceed before viewing a property.
We have adopted an asking price of Offers in excess of with the aim of letting buyers know what the vendors bottom line will be to save time negotiating below this point. We understand the public will not always agree with what the seller are wanting to achieve but it can become frustrating for all parties if buyers are looking at property they simply can't afford. My advice if you do see a property you like but is out of your price range just simply ask one of the negotiators before booking the viewing, if we feel the seller could possibly look to at accepting a figure below our asking price we will advise.

GetAnOffer don't take just take any property to market as we suggest to all our potential buyers that our sellers are motivated and may take a small discount from market value in return for a quick transaction from a proceedable buyer.

I apologize if you felt intimidated and wish you all the best in your property search.

Kind Regards