Mar 08,2012
Mar 08,2012
My partner and I stayed at the property for 3 1/2 years, and generally had a good relationship with the landlord. Luffs, the Letting agency, however, were very impolite in their dealings with us, once we signed the rental agreement. It seems they are only interested in one thing, milking the tenant for as much money as they can get, and once having done so, will treat you like dirt (of course what letting agency doesn't, I've experienced a few, but Luffs take it to a new level). One morning our front door was kicked in - I had the day off work and was having a lay-in and my partner had dead-locked the front door (as she did by habit). The door was kicked in almost off it's hinges, and I discovered a central heating engineer attempting to gain access to our boiler. Turned out Lufts had booked his visit without informing us, and told him to let himself in with the spare key, and he mistakenly thought the door was stiff. Had we been informed, we would have been prepared for his visit, door wouldn't have been dead-locked - as it was we had to argue with a completely unapologetic Mary Luff about who was liable for damage to the door.

My neighbour's daughter also Rented from Luffs - they demanded she pay 2 months deposit, and within the first month the landlord went bankrupt and the house was repossessed. Mary Luff wouldn't repay the deposit and treated my neighbour and her daughter with shocking manners. Luffs are so bad we were all tempted to print A4 stickers saying "stay away" on their to-let signs.
Treated tenants with the respect they deserve - particularly since they are paying the wages.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Luff Associates Ltd Camberley! To leave a new review of Luff Associates Ltd Camberley, please click the link below !
Write a review for Luff Associates Ltd Camberley