Mar 18,2009
Mar 18,2009
I lived for 5 years in one of their properties (taken from another agent who took it from another agent) and single handedly had to deal with my terrible neighbors (a drug addict at the back that kept everyone awake every single night until all the tenants moved out), some heavy socialisers on the lower ground, a neighbor upstairs that had works in his flat all the time but never dealt with the poor insulation/thin floors that felt like hammering especially when they returned from clubbing even at 7am and then further action with the girlfriend. I could hear everything! They charged me more on the Inventory (although the contract specified something different) and lied to me about everything. Until now I take acid relief tablets and wake up every night. Avoid!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Farley & Company Limited Office 1! To leave a new review of Farley & Company Limited Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Farley & Company Limited Office 1