Mar 08,2012
Mar 08,2012
Oh where to start. I moved in on the 28/01/12. Had to wait an hour for they keys. On the second trip moving my stuff in I ran into the landlady who knew nothing about me moving in. Fun conversation that was. I was promised a new carpet for the living room on 03/02/12 (landlady was under the impression this was happening too from our conversation).
I am still waiting.
They did send a gasman round to do the gas checks, they just didnt want to inform me that they were doing this.
I replied in e-mail to amend the inventory and have had no reply. About 2 weeks later I went into the office to speak with them as I was told I had the only set of key and I wanted to know what was happening with this carpet. I was told that there was an issue with the landlady and I would be e-mailed and they didnt have time to cut the keys. No e-mail yet and we are a month on. The Gasman tells me my cooker is knackered, disconnects it and shuts of gas by accident. That was 21/02/12. Took until 06/03/12 to get the gas back on and new cooker (flat is gas heated and its been cold). Did get a phonecall that the carpet was ment to be done same day. Get a phone call later to tell me carpet will be done friday (09/03/12 - tomorrow). Turns out that they have a copy of the keys to my flat (why they needed a cut of my keys is confusing). On the brightside thou they are starting to contact customers now thou, on the bad side...they dont know what they are doing
Too much work. Ive done everything my end correctly. I shouldnt need to work round my full time job and their opening hours to make sure that they can do their job. Its not much to ask that a company can treat their customers like customers and not just a profit margin.
By: maxwell
Aug 02, 2012
is this the brentford office?
gosh im moving tomorrow and already have problems!
so scared!!! and signed already!

looks like they have problems all over UK
By: Darrum
Apr 17, 2012
Well it keeps getting better and better. The carpet was put down friday and then i get a weird e-mail. Now I moved in on the 28/01/12. I get an e-mail from DPS saying that the account has been set up for a 6month lease when i had signed for a 12 month lease, this was on the 12/03/12 that i recieved the e-mail. Why has it taken so long to sort out the basic account? Dunno. I did phone them and spoke to a very rude woman who said that she would get someone to look into things and call me back. I never had a call back. I recieved a letter tell me that an inspection was due 20/03/12. Then I had another letter saying that I was due another inspection on the 04/04/12. I was working on both these dates but did get a phone call on the 04/04/12. The call stated that the inspection would be re-arranged to the 20/04/12. When I asked about the results of my previous inspection, I was told that they hadnt of done it. I was then awoken by a banging on the door 12/04/12 by Martin&co wanting to do an inspection. I did ask why and confirm the date but it seems that communication stops once people start work there. I did go over all my concerns and problems but the gent didnt really seem bothered. I did bring up several times that they dont get in contact and he just shrugs it off. You get the impression that he hears this alot. Im now waiting for the 20th to see if they try doing another inspection.
These may seem trivial, but the way this company does business is really beginning to irritate me.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Martin & Co Office 162! To leave a new review of Martin & Co Office 162, please click the link below !
Write a review for Martin & Co Office 162