Mar 08,2012
Mar 08,2012
I was very impressed by the service offered by Ludlow Thompson, my brother and I contacted two agencies to facilitate the letting of our property and Ludlow Thompson were certainly the better of the two. Our point of contact Adam was helpful and kept us in the loop at all times and was contactable after hours which we found very useful as my brother was on holiday and I run a very busy business, especially as he was dealing with the fact of having multiple offers, We ended up getting more than our asking price and tenants willing to sign for the ideal terms of lease (3 years). He kept us updated as to the progress of referencing tenants and this seemed to be completed very efficiently. This was in stark contrast with the other agency who had to be badgered for any information and did not process nearly as many offers. Everybody we met including Ryan who did the initial property viewing were professional. when it came to signing the agreement Adam explained all the components of the agreement clearly and concisely, gave good advice and didn't try to "hard-sell" any unnecessary services.
I would certainly use them again

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Lewisham! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Lewisham, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Lewisham

258 Lewisham High Street Lewisham, London