Mar 18,2009
Mar 18,2009
Never use this agency!!!

I rented a property from them in Bow and when I moved in some things had not been finished in the flat. I took them three months to get the simplest things done, like getting your tenant a key to the letterbox. My whole experience with them was a disaster, they refused to give me the landlords address, even though this is a criminal offence. I had mould in my bedroom, which took three months to fix, even though the property had insurance from a third party leak.
I had french doors which had a handle to open from the outside, with no key to lock the door with! It is lucky I did not get robbed!

I could continue endlessly about the issues in this property, but you probably don'

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Citi Quays Tower Hamlets London! To leave a new review of Citi Quays Tower Hamlets London, please click the link below !
Write a review for Citi Quays Tower Hamlets London