Mar 08,2012
Mar 08,2012
Nathan from Ludlow Thompson Kilburn Branch, according to me, is an excellent agent. When first time I called to the agency I was nicely welcomed by Nathan James. He continued to help me, when I asked to arrange the viewing in my chosen property. We nicely decided on the date and time for it. At that date he came just on time and showed me the place. I got all necessary information and nice experience, while being served by Nathan. I am truly happy about his service given to me and I would recommend him to any of my friends or relatives looking for a property in Ludlow Thompson. This person done his job professionally as Nathan James has all customer service requiring skills.
My experience would be evaluated 10 from the score 0 - 10 (bad - excellent).

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Kilburn! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Kilburn, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Kilburn

ludlowthompson