Mar 08,2012
Mar 08,2012
I left a property in Citipeaks which you let to me in June last year. I have been inspired to write this because since then I have been dealing with one of your competitors and it made me realise how proactive, helpful and willing to go the extra mile Mansons were when I was with them.

When I rented through Mansons I found everything very professional, helpful and slick. From the moment I first enquired the whole process was made so easy for me and I was given full, clear and concise information about every aspect of the property I was hoping to rent and the steps I would need to go through.

The fees they charged me were transparent, the tenancy agreement was explained to me properly, the referencing process was easy and my move in went without a hitch.

The property was great but I did have a small problem when the plumbing for the washer started to leak. I contacted Mansons and there was someone there to fix it in just 2 hours!!!

When I left the property I had stained one of the carpets with some make up and Mansons were very fair with how they handled my deposit. It was explained to me how much money from my deposit would be kept and why and I certainly don't feel it was an unreasonable sum.

Unfortunatley I am now in the middle of a tenancy with another agent who has provided the complete opposite level of service and I am finding it quite stressful.....they are about to get the opposite review from you if I can find them on this site.

All in all Mansons provided great service and I had the extra pleasure of seeing those two lovely spaniels in your office!!!!

Take care.