Aug 22,2016
By: 'Jonny S'
Aug 22,2016
I have had a long standing working relationship with Ben and Adam at Living in London, what they don't know about the Canada Water/Rotherhithe/SE16 market isn't worth knowing.
They contacted me one evening approx. 2 years ago and advised me there was a great opportunity to purchase a studio flat in a new build development called Redwood Park, they actually advised to purchase 2 or 3 if I could. I didn't have the time to do much research or visit the site, but due to the trust I have in them I agreed. 2 Years on and the property has increased in value by over 100k. The only regret I have is that I didn't listen to them more and buy multiple units.
The property is Managed by Living in London and they have always had a tenant in place and dealt with anything required on my behalf. Other than having to get involved in the buying process with my solicitor I have had to do very little as Living in London takes care of everything.
I really can't recommend them enough. More recently I have had the pleasure of dealing with Elizabeth who has been very attentive and efficient in helping with a re-mortgage I have undertaken to release some of the equity.

To this day I have never seen the property!

A very big thank you, a truly great company.
good re fees. the best i could find.

Living In London