Mar 08,2012
Mar 08,2012
D J Alexander Residential Estate Agency did a great job in selling my Edinburgh flat which had previously been handled very effectively for 10 years by their letting agency. I contacted them when the tenants gave their notice and within around 10 days of the tenants leaving the flat, the agency had a written offer at an amount in line with the Home Report and which I was pleased to accept. The entry date was just 6 weeks after the offer was made and during that time I was in regular contact with D J Alexander over various arrangements including the Home Report and clearing the furniture from the flat. They were easy to contact and also kept me informed of any issues I should be aware of. The property was transferred on the previously agreed date. I have several other flats which I will sell over time and I will be very happy for D J Alexander to handle the sales for me.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of DJ Alexander Legal Edinburgh! To leave a new review of DJ Alexander Legal Edinburgh, please click the link below !
Write a review for DJ Alexander Legal Edinburgh