Mar 08,2012
Mar 08,2012
I am having the worst property estate experience in my whole life. I have been living in Uk for more than 6 years now, have been thru a few property agencies and non of them treated me like people from Ludlow & Thompson.
I just received a tenancy agreement, after 3 months of checking references awaiting time, when nobody contacted me how the process is being done, nobody informed me when received any documents from me. Because agency wanted to take as much money of us as possible, they wanted us to pay more deposit , than it was already agreed when moving in.
Thru process of checking references I have been thru 4 or 5 different persons, every single time asking me for the same sort of documents. Terrible customer treatment, lack of communication. On the actual contract, we received just today, after three and a half months of living under the address already, one of the tenant's name has got TWO literal mistakes, which is not acceptable whatsoever. Maybe somebody did it just for purpose, we don't know.
Definitely Ludlow & Thompson is on the number 1 position of my list of property estates I never gonna go back to make business with. Never.
DON'T WANT TO HAVE ANYTHING IN COMMON WITH THE PEOPLE FROM LUDLOW AND THOMPSON COMPANY AGAIN.
Attached Files
By: Customer Services
Mar 12, 2012
We are really concerned to read this review and would like to investigate your concerns further in order to help you.
If you could give us the opportunity to then please email customerservices@ludlowthompson.com quoting reference AARB01.
I hope you allow us to respond and learn from your feedback.

Make an Enquiry