Mar 07,2012
Mar 07,2012
Lynn is one of the sales agents that work for Redwood Estates. She sold me my property but throughout the sale she was unhelpful and extremely rude. She made it sound as if she was doing me favors all the time and I did not feel valued. Her promises were never kept and whenever she said she would do something or call me she never did. It's a shame because her service is giving the company a bad image and I will not be purchasing another property from this agent nor will any of my friends and family. If you buy from or deal with Lynn Randall then you will surely regret it. Do not make the same mistake I did!
I own a business myself and I understand that great customer service is essential for any successful business. If this company is ambitious and wants to grow then in my honest opinion the company needs to look at replacing Lynn Randall as soon as possible.
By: Previous buyer
Feb 25, 2014
I'm afraid I call you two years ago and you took no notice and even hung up on my call. When I sent a letter to you to express my concern and provide feedback, I got an aggressive letter back from your solicitor! I do not appreciate this sort of service and have told all my family and friends about your company. My sister is now looking for a property to buy for letting and I have asked her to stay away from your company. I do not think it is fair for us to take this sort of abuse from you and your staff when we are your client.
By: Matt Leckenby
Feb 25, 2014
I've stated in previous responses that we are not here to upset anyone, we grow every month mainly through recommendation especially on the Estate Management side, you can view the testimonial section on our web site or speak to anyone of my private landlords or Directors of all the Estates & Blocks we now manage which are mainly in the Woolwich, Shooters Hill and Thamesmead areas. Please feel free to contact me anytime - Matt Leckenby รขโ‚ฌโ€œ 0208 316 8990
By: Bob
Feb 14, 2013
As a prospective tenant, don't bother. An unresposive, useless company.I've sent numerous emails about properties supposedly for rent and have not had even one reply from them
By: Minahlikeredwoodjokers
Jan 09, 2013
So true, she is terrible, they all are, they really do not care about their tenants either, to the point of letting us stay in unfit unsafe properties, they make promises to get you to sign then nothing comes to fruition, no inventory, no response when this is queried!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Redwood Estates Office 3! To leave a new review of Redwood Estates Office 3, please click the link below !
Write a review for Redwood Estates Office 3