Mar 07,2012
Mar 07,2012
I contacted Ludlow Thomson Lettings Kennington/Oval when I wanted to rent out my flat. The manager Jibby Philip was very helpful and put me in touch with one of his agents, Ed Vinluan. Ed came around the same day and has been absolutely brilliant. He gave me excellent advice on renting the property and how I could achieve the highest possible market rate - i.e, exactly what to invest in, in terms of upgrading the flat. He also explained the process clearly and comprehensively, explaining what Ludlow Thomson could offer me as an agent. Viewings were arranged within a few days but we actually only needed to show one person. All the necessary checks were done promptly and I am very satisfied that Ed has found a great tenant for my property.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Oval! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Oval, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Oval

(Oval Office/Branch)12 Clapham Road Lambeth, London